Scouting has been making a difference in the lives of men and women for more than a century. In fact, today there are more than 50 million living Scouting alumni. Whether you were a Scout, leader, volunteer, parent, or supporter - you are an alumni of the nation’s foremost youth movement.
Now you can reconnect with the adventure of Scouting, through the Alumni Connection. Join the thousands of others who care about the youth of our nation and the Boy Scouts of America!
Join today for lots of great benefits like these:
- Invitation to a gathering of Scouting alumni at the National Scout Jamboree.
- Receive three free issues of Scouting magazine.
- Membership in the National Scouting Museum including free admission for a year.
- Send Scouting themed e-post cards.
- Download popular bugle call ring tones for your cell phone. There are ten to choose from, including Reveille, taps, to the colors, and mess call. Sure to bring a smile to any Scout or Scouter.
- Share your Scouting memories with our online Alumni Scrapbook.
- Trace your Scouting family tree, share your story, or plan a family celebration with Generations Connections.
- Connect with other Scouting alumni.
- Plus, find out about opportunities to volunteer and support Scouting.
…and much more!